The United States Bankruptcy Code
Sagaria Law has provided the US Bankruptcy Code in its entirety on our website for review by our new and current bankruptcy clients, and anyone else interested in referencing the US Bankruptcy Code.
Title 11 of the United States Code
- Chapter 3: Case administration
- Chapter 5: Creditors, the debtor, and the estate
- Chapter 7: Liquidation
- Chapter 9: Adjustment of debts of a municipality
- Chapter 11: Reorganization
- Chapter 12: Adjustment of debts of a family farmer or fisherman with regular annual income
- Chapter 13: Adjustment of debts of an individual with regular income
- Chapter 15: Ancillary and other cross-border cases
Sagaria Law has 9 bankruptcy office locations to serve you. Our bankruptcy offices in the Bay Area and South Bay Area include San Jose, San Francisco, Redwood City, and Fremont. Our Northern California bankruptcy offices include Roseville and Sacramento and our Southern California office is in Carlsbad, which is our North San Diego County bankruptcy division. We also have two conveniently located bankruptcy offices in Oregon. Our Beaverton bankruptcy office and our Portland bankruptcy location are available to serve the bankruptcy needs of the greater Portland metro areas.