Section 943 - Confirmation
Title 11 of the United States Code - Bankruptcy
ADJUSTMENT OF DEBTS OF A MUNICIPALITY – CHAPTER 7
Confirmation - Section 943
11 USCS § 943
(a) A special tax payer may object to confirmation of a plan.
(b) The court shall confirm the plan if--
(1) the plan complies with the provisions of this title [11 USCS §§ 101 et seq.] made applicable by sections 103(e) and 901 of this title [11 USCS §§ 103(e) and 901];
(2) the plan complies with the provisions of this chapter [11 USCS §§ 901 et seq.];
(3) all amounts to be paid by the debtor or by any person for services or expenses in the case or incident to the plan have been fully disclosed and are reasonable;
(4) the debtor is not prohibited by law from taking any action necessary to carry out the plan;
(5) except to the extent that the holder of a particular claim has agreed to a different treatment of such claim, the plan provides that on the effective date of the plan each holder of a claim of a kind specified in section 507(a)(2) of this title [11 USCS § 507(a)(2)] will receive on account of such claim cash equal to the allowed amount of such claim;
(6) any regulatory or electoral approval necessary under applicable nonbankruptcy law in order to carry out any provision of the plan has been obtained, or such provision is expressly conditioned on such approval; and
(7) the plan is in the best interests of creditors and is feasible.
If you have ever wondered what the US Bankruptcy Code looks like, you have come to the right place! Sagaria Law has the Bankruptcy Code here for your convenience in its complete form. We are dedicated to providing as much information as possible to assist our clients and all debt-riddled consumers on the path to financial freedom. Title 11, as the bankruptcy code is also known, has many sections to it. We have provided those sections here in an easy to click-through way, without changing the Code in any way. No other bankruptcy law firm does this!
Beaverton bankruptcy clients: Our Beaverton bankruptcy office remains available to answer to all of Oregon consumers in need of bankruptcy assistance. Tigard, Forest Grove, Tualtin, and Gaston: if you need your bankruptcy questions answered and financial issues addressed, no matter how big or small, call us today, we are here to help!