Section 1527: Forms of Cooperation
Title 11 of the United States Code - Bankruptcy ANCILLARY AND OTHER CROSS-BORDER CASES – CHAPTER 15
Forms of Cooperation –Section 152711 USCS § 1527
Cooperation referred to in sections 1525 and 1526 [11 USCS §§ 1525 and 1526] may be implemented by any appropriate means, including--
(1) appointment of a person or body, including an examiner, to act at the direction of the court;
(2) communication of information by any means considered appropriate by the court;
(3) coordination of the administration and supervision of the debtor's assets and affairs;
(4) approval or implementation of agreements concerning the coordination of proceedings; and
(5) coordination of concurrent proceedings regarding the same debtor.
Did you know that no other West Coast bankruptcy law firm provides you with the entire United States Bankruptcy Code on their website other than Sagaria Law? We are proud of this fact and invite you to take advantage of the opportunity we have provided here because knowledge is power and everyone deserves a second chance!
Our bankruptcy offices - from San Diego all the way up to the Oregon coast take pride in offering all bankruptcy services to our California and Oregon bankruptcy clients. Whether you are filing a chapter 7, chapter 11 or chapter 13 bankruptcy, or just need more information on bankruptcy topics, we invite you to review the bankruptcy code, as well as our entire website for many various resources including bankruptcy terms, court information, bankruptcy blogs, and more. Remember: Knowledge is power!