LBR 7052-1. FINDINGS OF FACT AND CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
LBR 7052-1. FINDINGS OF FACT AND CONCLUSIONS OF LAW(a) Preparation and Lodging. In all cases where written findings of fact and conclusions of law are required, the prevailing party must within 7 days of the date of the hearing at which oral findings and conclusions were rendered, lodge electronically via LOU proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law, unless otherwise ordered by the court.
(b) Findings of Fact. The proposed findings of fact must:
(1) Be in separately numbered paragraphs;
(2) Be in chronological order; and
(3) Not make reference to allegations contained in the pleadings.
(c) Conclusions of Law. The proposed conclusions of law must follow the findings of fact, and:
(1) Must be in separately numbered paragraphs; and
(2) May include brief citations of appropriate authority.