LBR 7015-1. AMENDED AND SUPPLEMENTAL PLEADINGS
LBR 7015-1. AMENDED AND SUPPLEMENTAL PLEADINGS(a) Form.
(1) An original and 1 copy of the proposed amended pleading must be lodged as a
separate document and served with any notice of motion or stipulation to amend
(2) Every amended pleading filed as a matter of right or allowed by order of the court
must be complete, including exhibits. The amended pleading must not incorporate
by reference any part of the prior superseded pleading.
(3) Unless otherwise ordered, a pleading will not be deemed amended absent compliance with this rule and FRBP 7015.
(b) Service of Allowed Amended Pleading.
(1) Unless otherwise ordered, an amended pleading allowed by order of the court will
be deemed served upon the parties who have previously appeared on the date the
motion to amend is granted or the stipulation therefor is approved, provided the
proposed amended pleading was lodged and served in accordance with subsection
(a)(1). Otherwise, actual service and filing of the amended pleading is required.
(2) A party who has not previously appeared must be served with an amended pleading as provided in LBR 2002-2 and 7004-1.