LBR 1007-1. LISTS, SCHEDULES, AND STATEMENTS
LBR 1007-1. LISTS, SCHEDULES, AND STATEMENTS(a) Master Mailing List.
(1) A master mailing list must be filed with the petition in the format specified in the
Court Manual available from the clerk and on the court’s website.
(2) Unless otherwise ordered, the master mailing list must include the name, mailing
address, and zip code of each creditor listed on Schedules D, E, and F.
(b) Amendment of Master Mailing List. When an addition or change is required to the master mailing list, a supplemental master mailing list, in the required format, containing only the newly added or changed creditors must be filed. The supplement must not repeat those creditors listed on the original master mailing list.
(c) Partnerships, Corporations, and Limited Liability Companies. If the debtor is a
partnership, corporation, or limited liability company, the master mailing list must include the name and address of each general partner, senior corporate officer, or managing member. A list of all limited partners, shareholders, or other equity holders must be provided either as part of the master mailing list or as a separate “Equity Holders’ Mailing List.” The Equity Holders’ Mailing List must comply with the format requirements of subsection (a) of this rule.
(d) Verification of Completeness and Accuracy.
(1) The debtor, or such other person as the court may order, is responsible for the
accuracy and completeness of the master mailing list, any supplement to the master
mailing list, and the Equity Holders’ Mailing List.
(2) The master mailing list and any supplement thereto must be accompanied by a
declaration by the debtor or debtor’s counsel attesting to the completeness and
correctness of the list.
(3) If the master mailing list or any supplement thereto is submitted in a court-approved electronic format and the electronic file is prepared by someone other than the debtor or debtor’s counsel, a further declaration must be submitted by the preparer to attest to the accuracy of the electronic file as it relates to the information provided by the debtor or debtor’s counsel.
(e) Extension of Time to File Schedules, Statements, and Other Documents.
(1) A motion for an extension of time to file the lists of creditors and equity security
holders, or to file the schedules, statements, and other documents must comply with
(2) The motion must be accompanied by evidence demonstrating cause for the requested extension of time.
(4) The clerk will not compare the names and addresses of the creditors listed in the
schedules with the names and addresses shown on the master mailing list or any