Welcome to Sagaria Law, PC now serving Portland and Beaverton residents. At Sagaria Law we are recognized as the fastest growing Bankruptcy Firm in California and Oregon. An educated team of bankruptcy attorneys and support staff combines 60 + years of experience in Chapter 7, Chapter 13, and Chapter 11 bankruptcies. Our greater Portland Metropolitan area branch has two convenient bankruptcy office locations where you can meet with one of our experienced Portland Bankruptcy Attorneys to discuss your financial concerns and determine a “best case” financial restoration solution. We invite residents of Banks, Tigard, Cornelius, Durham, Forest Grove, Gaston, Hillsboro, King City, North Plains, Sherwood, and Tualatin to come in for consultation.
Bankruptcy can be a devastating and embarrassing situation to any individual, small business, or even a multi-million dollar corporation. Our Oregon Bankruptcy Lawyers can help you set your assets in order and manage all the files and red tape involved with filing bankruptcy and/or managing your legal debt settlement case. Filing bankruptcy is a challenging and emotional time. There are many options to consider, facets to research, opinions to decipher; at times the whole process can seem impossible, so don’t go it alone! One of our experienced Portland Bankruptcy Attorneys is available at (503) 535-0620. Call for your Bankruptcy Consultation TODAY!
Our Portland, Oregon Bankruptcy Firms offer a wide variety of legal services including:
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filings: Also known as the liquidation bankruptcy can be filed by an individual, corporation, or a partnership. Under Oregon Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, the debtor is allowed to claim certain property as exempt. In exchange for this, the debtor receives a discharge of unsecured debt, which means that the debtor does not have to repay the unsecured debts.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Filings: Chapter 13 permits individuals to keep their property by repaying creditors out of their future income. It is not available to corporations or partnerships. Each chapter 13 debtor proposes a repayment plan that must be approved by the court.
Foreclosures: Foreclosure is the forced sale of real property assigned as security for a debt that is in default. Foreclosures can be forced by court action (judicial foreclosure), or non-judicial sale by the designated private trustee in the trust deed.
When an Oregon bankruptcy attorney files a bankruptcy petition, it STOPS REPOSSESSION AND FORECLOSURE the instant the petition arrives at the court and gives you some time to organize your finances.
If you are behind on your house or car payments, you may want to consider having our Portland Bankruptcy Attorney file a Chapter 13. In a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, the filing stops any repossession or foreclosure and gives you an opportunity to present a plan to the court that would give you 5 years to repay your past due payments. Of course, you will be required to continue to make your regular monthly payments. Call us today at our Beaverton Bankruptcy Firm today to SAVE YOUR HOME!
Please peruse our site regarding bankruptcy topics such as “What happens after I file Bankruptcy?” It is a common misnomer that consumers cannot obtain credit after bankruptcy. It is true that the bankruptcy will have an adverse consequence on your credit score and credit report. It is also true that bankruptcy can be reported on your credit report for up to 10 years after your case is filed, but the actual effect on your credit score varies depending on what your score was before you filed bankruptcy, and it is temporary because you can start rebuilding your credit immediately after filing your case. In many cases, especially for people who have very low credit scores before filing bankruptcy, their credit scores go up shortly after filing bankruptcy, as long as they maintain payments on obligations thereafter. Our Oregon Bankruptcy attorneys can answer any post filing questions you may have, just call us at (866) 447-8460.
In our Oregon Bankruptcy Firms we do not just offer Bankruptcy as a solution to your debt problems. We also offer services such as Mortgage Relief, Legal Debt Settlement, and Creditor Litigation. Please see our home page for details on further services.
We encourage everyone to take advantage of our consultation and discuss your personal financial situation. Our Oregon Bankruptcy attorneys can create a personalized Debt resolution plan for every individual. We offer low prices, payment plans, and it is only $99 to have one of our experienced Bankruptcy Attorneys start preparing your bankruptcy case. Don’t hesitate any longer; get out of the financial burden you are in by calling us at (530) 535-0620 today for your “Fresh Start!”
Beaverton Bankruptcy Topics Library
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Stripping your Car of its Bank Lien
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Bankruptcy Doc List
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Myths of an Oregon Bankruptcy
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: How to qualify for Bankruptcy in Oregon
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Basic Bankruptcy
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Balance Transfers and Bankruptcy
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Ch. 13 Benefits
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Ch. 13 Unsecured Creditors
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Buying A House
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Find a Lender, Buy a House
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Budget
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: A Loan Post Bankruptcy
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Getting a Car Loan After BK
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Ch. 13 Cram-Down
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Credit Counseling Class
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Debtor Statement of Intention
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Domestic Support Obligations
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: How do I Stop a Foreclosure in Beaverton, Oregon?
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: My Car Is Being Repo'd
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: The Chapter 7 Means Test
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Homeowners Association Dues After My Bankruptcy
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Debt Stress During Peak Buying Periods
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Debtor Plan of Reorganization
- Beaverton Bankruptcy: Is the United States Trustee an Attorney?