9001-1 DefinitionsThese definitions supplement the definitions set forth in FRBP 9001 and 9002. For purposes of these Rules, unless the context otherwise requires, the terms below are defined as follows:
(1) "Briefs" include memoranda, points and authorities, and other written arguments, or compilations of authorities.
(2) "Case" means the bankruptcy case initiated by the filing of a petition for relief.
(3) "Courtroom Deputy" means the deputy clerk assigned to the particular judge
to whom a case or proceeding has been assigned or the judge before whom a matter or a part thereof is being conducted.
(4) "Declaration" includes an affidavit prepared in accordance with federal law. See 28 U.S.C. §1746.
(5) "DIP" means debtor-in-possession.
(6) "Ex Parte" means without prior notice.
(7) "FRBP" means the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.
(8) "FRCivP" means the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
(9) "Filed" means delivered into the custody of the Clerk and accepted by the Clerk for inclusion in the official records of the case or proceeding.
(10) "Motion" includes all motions, applications, objections, or other requests made to the Court for orders or other judicial activity.
(11) "Order" means any directive by the Court other than a judgment, including oral or telephonic as well as written directives.
(12) "Proceeding" includes adversary proceeding, any hearing conducted by the
Court, and any other continuing matter before the Court arising in the bankruptcy case.