7016-5. STATUS CONFERENCE.
7016-5. STATUS CONFERENCE.(a) Each party appearing at the status conference shall be represented by an attorney (or the party, if unrepresented) who is expected to conduct the trial on behalf of such party.
(b) Parties appearing at the status conference shall be prepared to discuss the following:
(1) state of discovery, including a description of completed discovery and a detailed schedule of all further discovery contemplated;
(2) a discovery cut-off date;
(3) a schedule of contemplated law and motion matters;
(4) prospects for settlement;
(5) whether the client has given authorization to participate in the mediation program as described in Local Bankruptcy Rule 7016-6;
(6) any other issues affecting the status or management of the case.