4002-2. COMPENSATION OF DEBTOR AND INSIDERS.
4002-2. COMPENSATION OF DEBTOR AND INSIDERS.(a) COMPENSATION. Except in chapter 13 cases, no compensation or other remuneration shall be paid to the debtor or any insider unless approved by the court, after notice of intended action to all creditors. See Local Bankruptcy Rule 2002-2.
(b) EX PARTE INTERIM ORDERS. For cause shown, the court may approve
compensation to the debtor or insider from a corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or other entity owned or controlled by the debtor on an interim basis pending the expiration of the notice period prescribed under subsection (a) of this rule, provided that such compensation may be subject to disgorgement. The ex parte motion for interim compensation shall:
(1) state the date the notice required by subsection (a) was given;
(2) include a personal income and expense declaration for the applicant, where such applicant is an individual, partner, or insider of the debtor;
(3) state the nature and extent of the duties to be performed by the person to be compensated;
(4) state the compensation received from the debtor by the person to be compensated during the one year preceding the date the chapter 11 or 12 petition was filed;
(5) state whether operating reports are due or current; and
(6) be accompanied by a proposed order.
(c) STATEMENT OF UNITED STATES TRUSTEE. Service on the United States
Trustee of the motion for interim compensation is governed by Local Bankruptcy Rule 9034-1.