3015-8. CONFIRMATION HEARING.
3015-8. CONFIRMATION HEARING.(a) HEARING ON CONFIRMATION OF PLAN. Unless an objection to
confirmation is filed in accordance with this rule, a confirmation hearing upon a chapter 13 plan will not be required.
(b) NOTICE OF HEARING.
(1) The party objecting to the confirmation of an original chapter 13 plan or a plan modified prior to confirmation must serve its objection, together with any additional documents required to be served by Local Bankruptcy Rule 9014-2 and a notice
substantially conforming to Local Forms CSD 1173, NOTICE OF HEARING ON OBJECTION TO CONFIRMATION OF CHAPTER 13 PLAN or CSD 1170, NOTICE OF MODIFIED CHAPTER 13 PLAN PRIOR TO CONFIRMATION, on the debtor, the debtor's attorney, the chapter 13 trustee and the United States Trustee.
(2) The party objecting to the confirmation of an original chapter 13 plan or plan modified prior to confirmation must serve the objection and notice not less than
twenty-eight (28) days prior to the date set for the hearing, unless the court, for good cause shown, shortens the time for notice or the trustee and debtor waive notice so that an objection can be set on the same calendar as an existing, fully noticed, objection previously set on the court's calendar.
(c) NOTIFICATION OF COURTROOM DEPUTY OF MATTERS TO BE DISMISSED. For all matters or proceedings that have been calendared for hearing, it is the duty of the attorney for the objecting party to promptly advise the parties in interest, including the chapter 13 trustee, and the chapter 13 courtroom deputy by telephone if:
(1) the objection has been settled by stipulation of the parties; or
(2) the objection is to be withdrawn; and
(3) submit for filing the proper pleading disposing of the matter within ten (10) seven (7) days.